Highlighting the excellence within the region’s logistics and supply chain sector and considering a range of corporate activities including business projects, performance, innovations, and company initiatives, both internal and external, the Landmarks in Logistics Awards 2023 created an exceptional opportunity for businesses to gain recognition and global exposure for their remarkable accomplishments.
The Annual Landmarks in Logistics Awards 2023 was a huge success, as despite unprecedented adverse weather conditions, invited shortlisted companies managed to make it the extravaganza.
Logistics Gulf News wishes congratulations to all the winners and extends our gratitude to all the nominees, shortlisted attendees, speakers, jury members, and performers.
Participation in the Landmarks in Logistics Awards 2023 offers the prestige of being recognised as one of the top businesses throughout the region. Awardees will also receive increased visibility and a boost to their brand reputation.
Landmarks in Logistics Awards 2023 categories, and the winners are…
- Last Mile Delivery Provider of the Year: iMile Delivery
- Warehouse Facility of the Year: LogiPoint
- FMCG Logistics Specialist of the Year: Global Shipping and Logistics
- Integrated Logistics and Free Zone of the Year: Jebel Ali Free Zone (JAFZA)
- Valuable Transport Company of the Year: Trukkin Transporter & Freight Broker
- Logistics/Supply Chain Start-up of the Year: LinX Arabia
- Warehouse Automation Systems Provider of the Year: Swisslog Middle East
- Industry Safety Provider of the Year: A Safe DWC LLC
- CSR/Sustainability Initiatives of the Year: Milaha
- Technology Services Provider of the Year: Savoye
- 3PL Freight Forwarder of the Year: SAL Saudi Arabia Logistics Services
- E-Commerce Platform of the Year: SAL Saudi Arabia Logistics Services
- Advanced Port Infrastructure of the Year: Jeddah Islamic Port (Mawani)
- Sea Port/Maritime Hub of the Year: DP World
- Cold Chain Services Provider of the Year: Global Shipping & Logistics
- Logistics Provider of the Year: FedEx
- AI Provider in Logistics of the Year: Fero AI
- Woman Leader in Logistics/Supply Chain of the Year: Ms. Houyam Haidar, Founder & CEO, MEA TLS Group
Congratulations to all the winners!
Logistics Gulf News is proud of your achievement and would like to extend a heartfelt congratulations to all the winners and finalists. Your hard work, dedication, and innovation have set new standards in the field of logistics, and you truly deserve the accolades you’ve received. Your achievements will serve as a source of inspiration for all in the industry, for sure.